How to Clear Up Cloudy Pool Water after a Rainstorm In El Dorado Hills CA
- by El Dorado Hills Pool Service
Feb 04, 2020
Rainwater can make your swimming pool cloudy in a hurry. We just had a big storm today here in the El Dorado Hills, California area and have a number of swimming pools that were flooded..
Make sure you have good circulation and filtration.
- Having clean skimmer baskets and a filter pump basket is a must.
- Check your filter pressure to make sure it is not higher than normal. If it is you will want to Clean it ASAP.
- Make sure you drain off any additional water in your swimming pool. If you have a built in drain you will not have to do this.
Test your Chlorine and pH
- You will want to test your pool chemicals.
- Make sure you have enough free chlorine.
- If your pool water is really cloudy you may need to shock or super chlorinate the water.
Leave the pool equipment running
- Cartridge filters could take a couple of days or more.
- DE filter it could take a matter of hours.
Keep Your Pool Filter Clean With El Dorado Hills Pool Service by PoolTechie
We will be more than happy to assist you if you have any questions regarding pool service or pool repair work in El Dorado Hills. Please go to our online contact form fill it out and we will email or call you today, or if its after business hours, it will be the next work day.